Wednesday 23 July 2014

My skin care kit and routine

What's in my skin care kit !

In my opinion as a beauty obcessed woman trained in hair and makeup there are a lot of gimmicky products that say they will do miracles for your skin! You don't have to be any sort of expert to know the beauty industry is a gold mind. So it's no wonder diffrent cometic brands constantly compete for the best most amazing products to be released. Us weman are obcessed with making the most of our selfs and rightly so, but it's important we aren't wasting our money on miracle creams that don't actually work. For me a lot of my products I buy are 100% natural or 100% the product or chemical that actually works. I'm not staying these products are the best for everyone, but they are by far the best for me and I hope they can help some of my lovley readers ! 



Clear skin is vital for a lot of things. It makes us feel good and boosts are confidence, it also makes applying makeup easier and gives a over all better finish and even base. So what do I find works for me well here we go !







Frankinsence oil / tea tree oil 
These are two oils I get from mistic moments who actually have a store on eBay so everyone can buy them for a really reasonable price I'll link it here. They are 100% pure and the oils them selfs are fantastic for your skin. Frankinsence oil rebuilds broken DNA it literally has soo many good benefits and uses check them all out in my full article on frankinsence here. It's amazing for moisturising, rebuilding the skin and I use it predominately for anti ageing and moisturising. Tea tree oil I use for anti ageing and also it's a natural aniseptic so it helps remove bacteria stored in the pores causing spots and blackheads.




Salicylic acid
Salicylic acid is my new best friend ! It is amazing for the skin perticuarly blackheads with one use of this product the blackheads on my nose were almost gone. This product helps peel and exfoliate the top layer of skin which in turn removes bacteria stored in the pores. Eliminating those bothersome blackheads !




Miroderma
There alot of miroderma kits you can get Clarasonic being a very popular and quite exspensive one. Microdermabrasion is a general term for the application of tiny rough grains to buff away the surface layer of skin. Many different products and treatments use this method, including medical procedures, salon treatments and creams and scrubs that you apply yourself at home.  It's important to understand how skin works.The skin is made up of two main layers, the epidermis and the dermis The epidermis is the layer closest to the outside world. It's a set of dead skin cells on top of another layer of cells that are in the process of maturing. With this miroderma kit i gently buff away these dead skin cells which leaves my skin looking glowing.All the dull dead skin is removed and this helps with spots and blackheads particularly by removing the dirt in that top layer of skin. Using this once a week or once a fortnight is enough with this treatment as we dont want the skin to be over buffed and exfoliated. You can find this kit here







Quinoderm cream is a amazing product, it is primarily a spot cream.  The product contains two active ingredients, benzoyl peroxide and potassium hydroxyquinoline sulphate. Benzoyl peroxide is a type of medicine known as a keratolytic. This means that it works by breaking down keratin, a protein which makes up the cells of the skin.When you apply benzoyl peroxide to the skin it causes the top layers of skin to shed. This helps break down deep dirt in comedones (blackheads)and those pesky spots. Not only this and unblocks the sebaceous glands to prevent the formation of new comedomes. I use this twice weekly but if you have a lot of spots of have had a bad break out you can use it every day. And I do use this for preventing spots to. Click here for more information.






Nivea soft
This is my favourite moisturising Creme, I find the formula is nice and simple. It's got a nice scent but it's not over perfumed. It's not to watery and lasts nicely on the skin, but does absorb well too. For me it's my perfect moisturiser. For very sensitive skin you may want to patch test before use as anything containing a scents as it can irritate the skin. 



Neutrogena blackhead eliminating scrub. 
I like this blackhead exfoliating scrub as it just helps remove dead skin while tackling those nasty blackheads. 
Baby wipes are less expansive than makeup wipes and for me these Johnson extra sensitive baby wipes just feel really nice on the skin. Now it's important to totally remove makeup and baby wipes don't always get it all out of the pores. But let's be honest girls we all have days that we just remove our makeup with wipes so it's important we get nice ones. If there good enough for baby's skin they are good enough for our faces and these ones for extra sensitive skin are truly perfect. I'd happily use them on my baby as it has no harsh chemicals so pies that go on your face should be no diffrent.


I hope this was helpful and remember to stay beautiful inside out !