- Threading lasts longer than most hair removal methods, barring laser removal which is a permanent procedure.
- Threading is much healthier for the skin than waxing, and it creates no ingrown hairs
- It is inexpensive and fast
- Threading is suitable for all skin types, even those too sensitive for laser hair removal or waxing.
- It takes no more than 15 minutes to thread both eyebrows.
- No chemicals are used in threading, so there is no risk of a negative reaction.
- The results of the treatment last for two to four weeks
So that's my run down about threading its my preferred method of hair removal and it really does last well. Make sure your threader understands exactly what shape you want and asks you regularly to look in a mirror to see how your shape is looking. If you are nervous about it please let your threader no this will insure they take extra care and will hand you the mirro more offern. Then all that's left to do is enjoy your lovely perfect crisp shaped brows!
Happy Threading !!!